Disclaimer: If you’re an OwlCrate subscriber and you have yet to receive your crate, don’t read any further! This post contains spoilers for the February box.
Ahoy mateys! This month’s OwlCrate takes brings us on an adventure with Sailors, Ships & Seas! Given the clue, I had an inkling as to what the book was going to be.
Included in this month’s awesome OwlCrate are:
– Book of the month: Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller (including a written note from the author, an exclusive temporary tattoo and a signed bookplate)
– Hand-printed tea towel from Kitch Studios
– Compass Pendant Necklace designed by OwlCrate and produced by The Geeky Cauldron
– Mermaid Printed Washi Tape from Simply Gilded
– Adorable Octopus Notepad from Boygirlparty
– Button Badge from OwlCrate featuring an Owl with a pirate look
Ever since the theme was announced, I had an inkling as to which book was going to be featured for this month. I don’t necessarily look for books with pirate adventures but this sounds interesting! I’m looking forward to where this voyage would take me.
As with the other jewellery that OwlCrate has given together with the past crates, this has got to be one of my favorite. I particularly like nautical styled jewellery which gives off a bit of vintage feel to an outfit.
This is the first time I actually own a tea towel! But, after careful consideration, I’ll be changing the use of this tea towel to that of my pup’s blanket!
Having always wanted to own a washi tape, this is my first very first roll! It’s so pretty that I kinda don’t want to use it for fear of eventually finishing the entire roll!
This is my second item I’ve got from Boygirlparty in an OwlCrate and I love it! Their adorable octopus makes it so much cuter and it’s another item that I can’t bear to use!
Here’s another cute button badge from OwlCrate added to my collection!
Be sure to check back for the unboxing and review of next month’s OwlCrate! The theme for the April OwlCrate is: Head Over Heels.